Tis the season to get shopping! The holidays are upon us and so are some of the biggest shopping days of the year.
I've shared my favorite fitness finds in the past, and have added a few new ones for the fitness fanatic on your list. Check a few people off your list this year with a gift that keeps on giving!
- This extra thick, anti tear yoga mat is perfect for a home gym or your favorite Yogi. It comes with a 2 year warranty and you can take your pick of colors. High quality, great price!
2. Resistance Loops
- A set of bands is pretty much a staple in any home gym. No matter what level of exerciser, there is so much you can do with these. I have 2 sets so I can keep one in my gym bag! For the price why not? ;-')
3. Workout Leggings
- My love for pockets in workout pants cannot be understated and neither can the invention of high-waist leggings. For how much I go through them, these are a great find. So many fun colors!
4. Patterned Compression Socks
- I'm seeing more and more of these pop up around the gym. I've heard about compression socks for running but it seems to have turned into a fitness fashion trend! I"m sure you've heard of Stance socks, these just have a nicer price tag.
5. Flip Belt
- I've shared this one before, and I'm doing it again! This is a great gift for the avid runner. Two pockets in front and back for phone, keys, wallet, etc. Machine washable with reflective logo. I have one and love it (esp if you don't have pockets in your leggings...)
6. Letscom Wireless Headphones
- This is the updated version of the pair that I have. They have not let me down yet and are now waterproof with extended play time. You simply can't beat the price for what you're getting. They work just as good (and stay charged longer) than my Pixel Buds!
7. Fancy Water Bottle
- I found another water bottle!! (Don't tell my husband) This one is just plain cool - it has a time marker to remind you when to drink throughout the day. You can also use it as an infuser bottle! It comes with the strainer and recipe book! This one is for the fitness geeks...
8. HIIT Fitness Game
- I stumbled upon this fitness game and thought it was a great idea. If you like to workout with friends or want to get the entire family involved, this game is a pretty neat way to do it. Even if you're just looking for a quick new workout, just throw some cards down and make one up on the fly! No equipment needed and progressions for all fitness levels.
Go ahead and save a few of these to your watch list! I love gifts that someone will actually use but they'll never buy themselves. Keep an eye out for those Lightening Deals!
Try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 Days and get your holiday shopping done quick and easy.
Stay tuned for my list of favorite active toys to help avoid cabin fever this winter. 🙂