It's that time of week again... Meal Prep Sunday! I have a special treat for you this week - you can download a copy of this entire meal plan for FREE. I based it on a standard 1500 calorie 40/30/30 (carbs/fat/protein) weight loss plan.
We have 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches to prep this week, which I'm going to show you how I multitask between the oven and stove. I also included simple dinners with 1 crockpot soup and 2 recipes you can throw together in under 30 minutes after work.
- The Egg Muffins and Almond Breakfast Bars can go in the oven at the same time, so I would prep these recipes first
- Make sure to set your timers accordingly - the egg cups will be done before the almond bars
- While those bake in the oven, go ahead and move on to prep the Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls, Meal Prep Spaghetti, and boiled eggs on the stove
- *Tip - Use minute rice or precooked rice cups to save time on the Cabbage Roll lunch
- After the breakfasts are done baking, you can throw the chicken w/tomatoes in the oven for the Meal Prep Spaghetti lunch
- While the chicken bakes, pack up your Cabbage Roll lunches and cut your veggies for the Slow Cooker Chicken Soup so they're ready to go on Monday
- Remove chicken from oven and divide your Meal Prep Spaghetti lunches into containers to store in fridge
- If you want, you can make your yogurt parfaits ahead of time and store them in a sealed container in the fridge
And that's that! It should take you under 2 hours if you follow this meal prep guide. Always look for shortcuts where you can!
Almond Breakfast Bars
Unstuffed Cabbage Bowls
Meal Prep Spaghetti w/Baked Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
Beef & Broccoli w/brown rice
Want A copy of this meal plan?
Click here for your free download!