2020 Commit to Fit Challenge - OPEN
Happy New Year! If your resolution this year was to get your a$$ back in shape, then this is the challenge for you! Whether you're looking to drop a few pounds or build a little muscle, my Commit to Fit Challenge is where you can start.
What you get:
- 4 Workouts
- 2 Week Meal Plan
- Nutrition goal calculations
- Meal Prep Guide
This is a self led program with no required start date or strict workout calendar. I give you the workouts and make suggestions on how to program them based on YOUR schedule.
There are 3 full body lifting workouts (Push, Pull, Legs) and 1 HIIT workout. You can do them all at home or in the gym in 20-40 minutes. The only equipment you need is dumbbells, resistance loops, and a bench/step/chair/box.
The 2 week meal plan is based on a 1700 calorie 30/40/30 macro ratio ideal for weight loss. There are easy recipes with minimal prep work. You'll get the tools to calculate your caloric needs based on your fitness goals and can adjust the meal plans accordingly. Menus will be posted soon so there's no surprises!
I am taking a limited number of people for a challenge group who are willing to commit 4 weeks to this program for FREE. The only thing I ask is for your 100% commitment to the program and to share your kick ass results at the end!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Deadline is 2/1/20
Sign up below and I'll be in touch!
Also don't forget to subscribe to my email list to gain access to more freebies and Challenges!
Fit for Fall Challenge - CLOSED
The holidays are right around the corner!! It's time to get in shape for little black dress season.
Join me for a FREE 8 week fitness challenge starting 10/7/19.
This program is for those with some lifting experience looking to slim down and build lean muscle. It can be done in the gym or at home with minimal equipment (weights and bench/chair).
Everything will be delivered via PDF for ease of access and print capability.
What you get:
- 3 Full Body Lifting Workouts - Can be done in under 45 minutes; Includes calendar, exercise descriptions and weight tracking sheets
- 2 HIIT/Cardio Workouts - Can be done in under 30 minutes; These are optional, but would highly recommend for optimal results
- 4 Week Meal Plan - Includes prep guide, all recipes with notes, grocery lists, and nutrition info
- Full Access to Me! - You can share your progress, ask me questions, offer up advice, you name it! I'll keep you focused and be your support to push you through these 8 weeks
Sign up for my email list to be the first to know about upcoming Challenges!